Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Go Hunt!

Learning is absolutely everywhere; it took me a long time to realize that. I thought for quite some time that unless it was structured it was just play. Now I realize it's not!

♥
Tonight before bedtime, my oldest and I played a good round or two of Go Hunt! What he doesn't know is that they are wildlife identification cards. So while we were both having a blast he was also learning the names of thirteen of North America's most popular game animals. :)


Then after Go Hunt!, we played a few rounds of Go Fish! where he was exposed to thirteen of North America's most popular game fish.


Learning really does take place everywhere if you allow it too. He wanted to play cards, so we did! But he also learned a little while doing so. I think we will finish out this week learning about the species in both decks! Should be fun and interesting to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment